Below you will find a list of local activities and attractions in Combe Martin, North Devon and the surrounding area.
- Surfside Kayak Hire Explore our fantastic bay with Surfside on the latest sit on top kayaks.
- Explore Exmoor Whilst visiting North Devon, why not discover the delights that Exmoor has to offer.
- Combe Martin Museum The Combe Martin Museum is very interesting, tracing the history, both social and economic from the Doomsday book to the present day.
- Local Country Houses and Gardens Nearby There are lovely historic houses and gardens within a short driving distance from Combe Martin.
- South West Coast Path The South West Coast Path is Britain’s longest waymarked long-distance footpath and a National Trail.
- Tarka Trail The Tarka Trail is a series of footpaths and cyclepaths around north Devon, England that follow the route taken by Tarka the Otter in the book of that name.
- Visit Exmoor Zoo and Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park Visit Exmoor Zoo and Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park
- Watermouth Castle and Theme park Watermouth Castle and Theme park